MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
Education Department of Pavlodar region
Higher Multidisciplinary Aksu College named after Zhayau Musa
of the project “Teller electric baiteregі”
Project Developer: Higher Multidisciplinary Aksu College named after Zhayau Musa
Objective of the project:
In order to fulfill the indicators of the state program for the development of education and science for 2016-2019, to develop monitoring of the employment of graduates in 2020, bringing the level of employment to 90% and stabilizing the jobs of graduates. Realizing the presented social project, turn it into an object of a scientific project in the future.
- 1. Implementation of the employment mechanism among future young professionals with employers in the framework of the campaign “Job Fair” for college graduates;
- 2. Monitoring the process of formation of graduates in the social environment, assessing their social status, implementing measures to ensure the progress of employment in the first year;
- 3. The revitalization of the “Alumni Association” and the involvement of association members in the above activities, an examination of the achievements of graduates..
- 1. Definition of direct products of activities carried out within the project, types and levels of action proposed by the project. Determination of the contribution of graduates specified in the state program for the development of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the improvement of regions and the implementation of this program.
- 2. Achievement of the level of employment of graduates of 2020 by 90%;
- 3. The conclusion of the results of factors contributing to the stabilization of graduates in the field.
- 4. Improving the image of the college in the framework of this project.
- 5. Turn the submitted project into an object of a scientific project with implementation.
- Project Tasks:
- 1. Familiarization of graduates with state programs and legislation as part of the process of their employment, counseling.
- 2. Determination of factors of employers satisfaction with the level of preparedness of graduates for work.
- 3. Monitoring the process of formation of graduates in the social environment, determining their social status, providing scientific and methodological assistance during the first year of employment, examination, identifying the achievements of graduates.
- 10. The revitalization of the “Alumni Association”, the placement of association members at events to support new college graduates, mobilization.
- 5. Establishment of close ties with akimats of regions and employment centers.
- 1. Leadership lectures (collection of articles on the problems of graduates, publication in print).
- 2. Conducting online conferences, alumni forums and local round tables.
- 3. Organization of training seminars (determination of employer satisfaction with the level of preparedness of graduates for work.)
- 4. Organization of job fairs (meeting with employers).
- 5. Formation of a common discussion platform (site)
|№||Project objectives, name of activities for its implementation||Project Expected Results|
|2019-2020academic year||2020-2021academic year||Academic year 2021-2022|
|1.||Familiarization with government programs and projects as part of the graduate employment process· With a diploma in the village!• Youth talent pool• Jas Otan Project – “Successful Step”||1. Opening the page on a special site “Teller elektrute”;2. Formation of the information base.||Updating, replenishing the information base, conducting an analysis of the adaptation processes of graduates.||Work with the site, updating, updating the information base.|
|Providing quality training for competitive personnel||master classes, lectures, leadership lectures||Collection of articles on graduate problems, publication on print pages.||Intensification of career guidance and online conferences organized by graduates who completed training in the 2019-2020 academic year|
|3||Determining employer satisfaction with the level of preparedness of graduates for work.||organization of questionnaires, training seminars.||Professional assessment through employers.||Determination of the professional level of graduates, monitoring of quantitative and qualitative indicators.|
|4.||Constantly replenish the “Base of vacancies” for college graduates.||During a year||During a year||During a year|
|5.||Organization of meetings with graduates, department heads, college management.||At least 2 times a year||At least 2 times a year||At least 2 times a year|
|6.||Meeting with employers||Organization of job fairs.Round tables||Organization of conferences as part of the job fair.|
|7.||Monitoring the process of formation of graduates in the social environment, determining their social status, providing scientific and methodological assistance during the first year of employment, conducting an examination.||Creation of a common social network connecting sections with a graduate.||Coordination of work in the college resource center. Providing methodological assistance if necessary.||Mapping graduate monitoring.|
|8.||To intensify the work of the “Alumni Association”, to invite members of the association to events to support new college graduates, to mobilize them.||Collection of information about college graduates within the framework of the “Alumni Association” of the regional education department, district education departments.||Revitalization of the Alumni Association common network.||Collection issue for college leaders.|
|10.||Advertising the achievements of graduates through the college website, intensifying work on graduate employment issues.||Conclusion of contracts||Employment Accounting||Summarizing|
|11.||Defining Alumni Achievements||Compilation and conduct of questionnaires to determine the achievements of graduates||Social Distribution||results|
|12.||Alumni Forum||By agreement(Regional Department of Education, Aksu Department of Education, ERG,KazKhrom, Industrial Council)||November-December 201|