PSE on REU «Aksu high-profile college named after Zhayau Musa»
Public utility company «Aksu college named after Zhayau Musa» since 1997 of the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Kazakhstan from June 3, 1997 No. 200 works on the basis of the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on execution of the resolution and the decision of the Aksu city akimat No. 303 of July 31, 1997.
On the basis of the decision of the akimat of Pavlodar region No. 163/2 of May 23, 2019, Article 42 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, subparagraph 2) of Article 27 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 23, 2001 «On local government and self-government in the Republic of Kazakhstan» , According to the article 17 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan from March 1, 2011 «About state-owned property», the Aksu college named after Zhayau Musa, the Department of Education of Pavlodar region of the Pavlodar Region Administration Aksu high-profile college, the akimat of Pavlodar region.
Type of ownership: State
Address: Aksu, st.Astana 1
Year of construction: 1985 year
Description of the building. Consists of 3 buildings. Classrooms – 75; educational laboratories – 12; training workshops – 16; computer classes – 10 (including 1 mobile class on 28 laptops); gym – 2; stadium; library with over 100 thousand copies of textbooks; dining room – 250 seats; buffet-60 seats; Conference hall for 450 seats; training grounds-1 Computers: Only 222 units (including 82 units on e-Learning). 211 computers are connected to the Internet. Multimedia installations – 8; Machine tools – 22; Machinery (tractors / trucks) – 0/1; simulators-12
College activity is based on:
– Approved by the Order of the Department of Finance of Pavlodar region No. 81 of August 1, 2019 and registered by the Charter of the Department of Justice of Aksu, August 13, 2019 No. 13194514NAO-MK;
– Certificate of state re-registration of a legal entity in Aksu department of land cadaster and real estate of the non-commercial branch of «State Corporation» Government of Citizens JSC in Pavlodar region;
– Certificate of state registration of real estate and transactions with it on August 17, 2001;
– The act of permanent land use of January 11, 2002;
– Department of Health of Pavlodar region of the series September 13, 2019 No. 19018921; 00831 DS license for medical activity;
– with the right to conduct educational activities in the field of technical and vocational education of the state license No KZ27LA00016981 of September 13, 2019 issued by the Department of Education Control of the Pavlodar region of the Committee for Control of Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Kurmankulov Abay Barmankulovich
2004 – Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (Bachelor’s degree)
2007 – Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (Master)
2012 – Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abay (doctoral studies)
He has the awards: the badge “Honorary Worker of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan” in 2016; Certificate of Merit of Astana Akim of 2015; Certificate of Honor of the Ministry of Education and Science, 2011
Teaching staff: number of teachers – 85, including women – 70, teachers of retirement age – 4, young teachers – 4. Higher category 32, first category 14, second category 23, second category 16, Dr. Pgd 1, Master 8.
Student contingents: In total – 1211 people, including
– 857 full-time students and 354 part-time students.
State educational order – 799 people, including:
– within the project “Serpin” – 50 people;
– 156 people as part of the Program of productive employment and mass entrepreneurship development for 2017-2021.
By specialties (full-time / part-time):
0101000 «Preschool education and training» – 101/51 people;
0103000 «Physical training and sports» – 50 people;
0403000 «Social and cultural activities and folk art» – 64/26 people;
0518000 «Accounting and auditing (by branches)» – 30/38 people;
0901000 «Electrical equipment of power stations and networks (by types)» – 129/37 people;
0906000 «Thermal power plants of thermal power plants» – 79/115 people;
0911000 «Technical operation, maintenance and repair of electrical and electromechanical equipment (by type)» – 69 people;
1112000 «Operation of industrial machinery and equipment» – 44/18 people;
1304000 «Computers and software (by types)» – 61 people;
0401000 «Library science» – 43/39 people;
0508000 «Catering» – 72 people;
1114000 «Welding» – 66 people;
1002000 «Metallurgy of ferrous metals (by types)» – 0/30 people.
1401000 «Construction and operation of buildings and structure» -49 people.
Dual training will cover 70 students in 7 specialties, agreements with 6 companies will
be signed. 384 places were offered for internship at the enterprises of the region.
Totally 212 are employed and 175 of them are employed by the state order.
The general library fund
The total fund of the library is 78595 documents, in the state language – 8430 copies, educational literature – 55034, in the state language – 5500 copies. Electronic textbooks – 192 pcs. This year 545 copies of textbooks, 380 books in the state language were received. He has subscribed to 70 magazines and newspapers, including 58 in the state languages. The library has a rich resource of reference literature, including linguistic and terminological dictionaries, encyclopedias for all specialties. Introduction of new information technologies is a key factor in improving the efficiency and quality of our readers’ services. The Internet allows you to qualitatively perform bibliographic references in the state language, work with dictionaries and encyclopedias. Analysis of college teachers’ visits to the library The list of permanent teachers in the library – Adilzhanova D.I, Sultanova G.M, Krylova Yu.V., Nikishina L.V, Bisembaev K.J, Aikimbayeva D.D, Kenzhegalieva M.B, Galimova S.J, Kolesnikova N.N, Mubarakova J.T, Karakesekova N.H, Jaksybekova R.T, Shcherbakova S.G, Smagulova L.T, Sokolova O.V, Khaibulina N.Z. etc.
The college works 5 days a week, with 90 minutes of pairs. Training is conducted in Kazakh and Russian languages. The schedule corresponds to sanitary and pedagogical norms, there is no load of students. The college is optimum. The constituent documents of the college meet the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On Education».
The main activities of the College:
• providing a high level of professionalism for teachers and production masters in the context of applying a college-level competency approach;
- • improvement of the content of education, constant updating of pedagogical technologies, providing fulfillment of requirements of the state general educational standards;
- • effective management of the educational process;
• increase of methodological skills of teachers, responsibility for quality of preparation of specialists;
- • creation of complexes of control and educational support of students’ knowledge;
- • strengthening and development of material and technical base.
To improve the management of the educational process, the curriculum has been amended in the following specialties:
0911000 «Technical operation, maintenance and repair of electrical and electromechanical equipment (by types)»
0901000 «Electric equipment of power stations and networks (by types)» EES-101; 0508000 «Catering» OP-11;
0901000 «Electric equipment of power stations and networks (by types)» EES-101;
1114000 «Welding (by types)» C-11;
1401000 «Construction and operation of buildings and structures»ST-11.
The World Skills and the Professional standards, which are aimed at training staff, take into account the continuous improvement of the level of professionalism in the field of technical and vocational education, as well as the modification of the program.
Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 22, 2016 No. 72 for the formation of the EMC, the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated October 31, 2017 No. 553 for modular training groups.